Sunday, June 01, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Ava!

Ava specifically requested a Dora cake. She then added "pink" to the request so we made sure half the cake was strawberry and that she had some pink icing. She loved it!


Ava had a lot of fun in the splash pools Mom and Dad Lingle had...I must've been too busy chasing and playing because I don't have a picture of her in it...Here's her buddy Jack though.

Ava is a true water baby. She loves water and pools. She could touch the bottom of this one and still have her head above water (just barely) so its great for her. She didn't even fuss about her life jacket thingy...



I must've bought crappy stickers for the goodie bags because it took nail polish remover to get all the goo off her skin...that never happened before.

Later, I asked Ava if she was tired. She said, "No, I want a taco." So here she is at her last minute birthday dinner (and yes, she got her taco.)

0 comments: