Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Orleans (Day 3)

There are a ton more pictures...but I'd be posting for days, so these were just some of the highlights.

Story Land - Quite possibly the coolest park ever for toddlers. I had to carry Ava out and she loved it so much she was practically kicking and screaming...she did not want to leave.



Ava had to climb on and sit on each and every bench in the puppet show area...good thing there wasn't a show going on...




A stop at Cafe Du Monde for cafe au lait and beignets (Ava had water and half a beignet)...she was so exhausted at this point...check out the bags under her eyes...she kept fighting a nap.


Ava had been asking to see a shark for about two weeks before the trip so she was very excited to finally see one. She overcame her fear of riding in elevators during the trip (and then it became a fun "ride" for her), loved the streetcars and watching the steam boat on the river...a great trip. We had such a good time and I finally got the muffaletta I had been craving since before I booked the hotel!

0 comments: