If you can believe it, Ava's favorite after "school" snack is thin slices of fresh red pepper and cucumber...one day I was cutting them up for salads to go along with dinner and she just had to try the red pepper...I knew she liked cucumber but I had no idea she would love red pepper so much. Now she wants this all the time. She had a little before dinner a couple nights ago and about 30 minutes after dinner (and she ate a ton of chicken and pasta for dinner) she runs up to me and says, "mommy, red pepper and cumbers...I hunry."
She talks in long broken sentences like this all the time, but I have a feeling you won't hear too many 22 month olds asking for this combo...
Here she is enjoying her healthy snack. She even combined some with peaches and ate it.

She can be quite the ham when she wants to.





0 comments:
Post a Comment