Ava's latest masterpiece incorporated the easel itself. She was so proud of this, she came running into the kitchen saying, "daddy come on! Daw bale!" "I daw bale" (she drew a whale at the top of the easel).
Here she decided that all the little girls on the pull-ups should be lined up in a row...(She was even more excited when I bought Dora Easy Ups).
If you can believe it, Ava would actually rather use the big potty with an attached seat than use her own small potty chair...Several kids in her class at daycare wear pull-ups and she initiated wanting to sit on the big potty so we'll see how it goes. I forgot what life without diapers was like...now she wants to do everything her self and diapers are no fun to try to get off quickly in time for the potty so I'm all for the pull ups (although we're going with Pampers brand so she can have Dora). Plus she's so cute pulling them up and down all by herself. We'll save a pretty penny when we can move out of diposables all together!
0 comments:
Post a Comment