Monday, March 31, 2008

Coping

I know my posts are few and far between compared to what they used to be, and not to get too personal, but I guess you could say I haven't been myself lately. Some of you know this, but my mind, heart and body are going through a great deal right now. The events I've gone through (that both Jasen and I have gone through), surrounding Mila's life and death and even events in the weeks after do not allow me to wake up and just be the same person. I don't imagine any one that has ever held someone while they died was ever the same again. I can't even look at most of the pictures I have of Mila yet. Not because I want to forget, not because I don't love her, but because it's still too painful.

Trauma and grief are not something I'd wish on anyone. For those unfamiliar with grief, I hope you stay unfamiliar with it and never have to endure what I have.

I'd rather not talk about coping with trauma.

If you or someone you know has lost an infant. I hope you'll share these links:


http://www.nationalshareoffice.com/

For those of you that stop by the blog, I hope you can understand if I post in spurts. That said, the next several posts below are my attempt to "catch up."

0 comments: