Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa Claus

Took Ava to see Santa after work. She waved and smiled at him the whole time we stood in line but as soon as we went to sit on his lap she screamed. They take the picture regardless and although I didn't have to buy it I of course did.

I felt like a mean mommy so I took her for a ride on the carousal afterward and on our way out the same thing was happening with two other kids sitting on his lap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You big meany! Kyle and Justin both were terrified of Santa too. They never wanted to sit on his lap..Ever! You think they'd have a little more love for the man who gives them everything they ask for this time of year Ha Ha Ha!!
I'm personally a little tired of the fat man getting all the credit for my herculean efforts to find all these hot items in my little hick town at the edges of the universe!!
I'm a little hostile towards Mr. Claus this year...it'll pass. I feel better now:)

Anonymous said...

I seriously thought she'd be fine the way she was smiling and waving at him!