We've had a pretty busy weekend taking Ava here and there, but the batteries in the camera died so the only pictures I have come after we had a chance to charge batteries during one of Ava's naps.
We made it to the Mobile Museum of Art this weekend and Jasen and I were so impressed with how well Ava did. She had a great time looking at all the artwork and even found a few pieces she got really excited about. By excited I mean loud and talkative and letting the whole museum know about it. Very cute. From there we headed to the park to play and feed the ducks (Ava even threw her own bread to the ducks). We had so much fun!
She LOVED this new type of swing.
Not too sure about the teeter totter (with mommy on the other end)...
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Weekend Fun
at 10:43 PM






0 comments:
Post a Comment