The list of things to do is getting shorter. I finally sterilized my new breast pump and accessories, sterilized all the bottles and accessories, finalized my birth wishes, sorted through, washed and put away all the smaller sized baby clothes, washed the car seat and linens for baby sis, etc. etc.
Still to do:
- Go over my birth wishes with Dr. Gallaspy (only a few additions from before, but still planning and hoping for a med-free vaginal birth).
- contact Fischer-Price about our faulty baby monitor (one receiver won't work for some reason)
- install infant car seat
- stock up on Pampers ranging from newborn size, to sizes 1-3
- refresh myself on how to swaddle a newborn
- pack hospital bag for myself and Jasen and an overnight bag for Ava
- compile all emergency information for Ava (just in case needed while I'm in the hospital)
- pick out and purchase "big sister gift" for Ava from baby sister
- attach co-sleeper to our bed
- try to find time to freeze some extra meals for the first two weeks (I doubt I will get to this one, but it's important to have goals...)
And, I'm sure I'll think of more.


0 comments:
Post a Comment