Thursday, September 06, 2007

Coming Home Outfit - Take 2

I knew this would happen - I can't decide on the coming home outfit for Ava's little sister. I still want to keep it simple and practical, but I guess some of it will depend on the weather and the time of day we come home from the hospital. Here are two we've narrowed it down to. Thoughts anyone?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the strawberries!! No offense...but the purple outfit reminds me of scrubs! They are both really cute, but the strawberries are sweeter, so that's my vote.

Anonymous said...

It's still pretty warm on the Gulf Coast during October so it's been really hard to find the "perfect" outfit this time. Plus Ava'a outfit was the smallest we could find and it still ended up being too big...Everything I find that I like is made of thicker materials that I'm afraid are going to be too hot. Last year around October it was still very warm. Uuggh!