Look at these cute little outfits for the baby from Grandma and Grandpa O. I love the ruffles on the butt of the sleeper. Between some items from both sets of Grandparents and the few I have bought baby sis will at least have a few new outfits of her own as opposed to all hand-me-downs. Yeah!
Grandma and Grandpa O. also sent an Aqua Doodle for Ava. She LOVES this thing! Her three favorite toys lately are the Aqua Doodle, Mega Blocks (she stacks her own tower of nine or more blocks) and miniature plastic safari animals (after we went to the zoo she just had to have these toys). They even came with their own backpack which she proudly sports around the house. 

Saturday, September 15, 2007
Baby Gifts
at 11:18 AM


1 comments:
I got Jack the travel AquaDoodle for the move and he loves it too. It's perfect for the car and keeping him occupied while eating out, since it's so compact. The big floor one that Ava has looks great too.
Post a Comment