This past Saturday the staff of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford celebrated our upcoming 10th season. I didn't stay out as late as some, but everyone had a great time and I've got pictures to prove it. I've kept the embarrassing pictures to myself, but here's a peek of just a few of us at the party. And, here's a link to the retrospective video that was played at one point during the occassion. http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0V4el9u6IA
Pay attention to the commentary on the video - it's hilarious. And, if you stick around to the end of the video clip you'll see a sneak peek at some of the changes to the show we've made for the 10th season - including new music, new graphics and a few new faces. Fun stuff. I don't usually talk about let alone brag about work but I'm especially excited about the new music as I headed up that effort (new music is at the very end of the video clip).
Meredith (PR/Marketing Director), Phil (husband to Barbara), Barbara (Business Manager) and myself
Paul Spring (our former General Manager), Nancy Komarow (Ad Sales), Bill Parks (Director of Syndication) and Bill's wife.
Nicholas Roussos in background (Web Designer) and Brad Rodgers in foreground (Editor)
Danny Lipford and myself (Jasen was making me laugh)
Now let's just hope I don't have to remove any of these pictures...


0 comments:
Post a Comment