This is a 20+ year old air conditioner coil. 
This dirty disgusting piece of equipment was in our house, and until recently, cooling the air we breathe...How is it possible to have nice clean, fresh air to breathe when THIS is in your house?! I think I'll be paranoid for the rest of my life about all the tiny microscopic organisms we breathe in on a daily basis. We're definitely switching back to the more expensive air filters that filter out the majority of microparticles, dust and pollen in the air and bringing the air purifier back out. I put it up because I didn't think it was doing any good. Now I'd rather have it on just to make myself feel better.
I just hope we don't have any more problems with this. The AC company recommended replacing the entire unit, but the warranty company only authorized replacement of the coil. SO if their cheap tactics don't work I think I'll be livid. Especially after they had to take the entire unit out anyway to get to the coil and had to disconnect the gas and redo the gas lines. They would've had to do all that with a new unit...92 degrees yesterday in our house while they were doing the repairs.


0 comments:
Post a Comment