Ava's bear has seen better days...she pulled the strings that composed his left eye out the other day...It doesn't seem to bother her. Seeing him fall from her crib...now that bothers her - in a scream at the top of her lungs I'm hurt kind of way...then mommy rushes into find it's the bear that she's screaming about not herself.
Monday, August 06, 2007
Baby Bear vs. Ava
at 5:40 AM


2 comments:
It still looks clean!
The boys would sulk and fuss if I washed their blankies or bears. it would take a couple of days of drool and dirt to make them happy again!
If Ava lets you wash it...I say hooray for you!!
I have to be sneaky about washing it and keep not one but two blankets in her sites while we wash her bear. I can't do it while she sleeps because she wakes up looking for it...but she seems to like getting him back all soft and warm from the dryer.
Post a Comment