We're 34 weeks! That means in just 4-6 weeks this little one will be here! WOW!
The weeks seem to have gone by so much faster this time around. I've already moved to bi-weekly appointments with my OB and other than scanning through my breastfeeding materials for a refresher I feel like I'm as ready as I can be.
Here's what WebMD has to say about baby:
Your baby measures about 19.8 inches from head to toe and weighs about 5 pounds. Baby is probably settling into the head-down position, although it might not be final. Organs are now almost fully mature, except for lungs, and the skin is pink instead of red. Fingernails reach the ends of fingers, but toenails are not yet fully grown. Baby might have lots of hair. Movements are less frequent because of the tight fit.
As for me, at my last appoinment I had gained a total of 12 pounds so I might actually gain more than I did with Ava. My belly button has decided to pop out a little too. Ava of course thinks this is funny and even more reason to lift up my shirt. She even started rubbing and patting my belly when we talk about the baby.
Friday, August 31, 2007
34 Weeks
at 6:02 AM


0 comments:
Post a Comment