Thursday, August 30, 2007

15 Months

Ava is 15 months old today! Oh my gosh how time flies! She will have her 15-month check up next week since she'll need shots and has been fighting a viral infection for the last several days.


I can't believe how big and adventurous she is getting though. I look back at pictures from when we first brought her home from the hospital and at those from a month or two ago and she has changed so much and continues to change so fast. We're having so much fun though! Today I told her she almost stepped on mommy's toes and she ran to my feet and started poking my toes while saying "toes, toes, toes." She says at least 10-12 words, and even though she has known where toes are for awhile she had never said toes before so it was cute. She also started saying "no" today, except she says "bo."

Now if we could just get past this phase of biting at daycare...I thought we were over it and then out of nowhere she started it again.

By the way, I think the developmental milestone charts from babycenter are off or something because Ava is doing stuff all the way up to what a 22 month old would do (according to those charts). I guess that's why they say after six months babies vary widely and after 12 months it's really all over the place.

0 comments: