Here I am at 18 weeks and I have to say I wish I actually looked pregnant...Maybe one day I'll do my hair too. I guess losing more weight than I had even before getting pregnant with Ava gives me that much more to go this time around.
Here's what WebMD says the new baby has been up to:
Your baby measures 5 to 5.6 inches from crown to rump and weighs about 5.25 ounces. The rapid growth spurt is tapering off, but reflexes are kicking in. It can yawn, stretch and make facial expressions, even frown. Taste buds are beginning to develop and can distinguish sweet from bitter tastes. The baby will suck if its lips are stroked and it can swallow, and even get the hiccups. The retinas have become sensitive to light, so if a bright light is shined on your abdomen, baby will probably move to shield its eyes.
Monday, May 07, 2007
Baby Bean - 18 Weeks
at 11:33 PM


1 comments:
Wow, you look exactly the same as always. Must be nice to keep that girly firgure forever.
Post a Comment