Wow, I'm in my 13th week already! And, believe it or not, we started really feeling the baby move last night and this morning. Jasen could feel it too so we're thinking this little one is pretty strong. As you can see in the picture, my pooch is growing (please excuse my mismatched pj's and the spots on the mirror). You might also notice - no stretch marks from last time!
In the past two weeks the new baby and I have put the most critical part of development behind us and WebMD says that the babies face is starting to look more human, with eyes moving closer together. Toes and fingers are clearly separate, and ankles and wrists have formed. External genitalia are becoming visible. Intestines are shifting into their proper place, too.
I will admit that this time around things are busier with Ava so the weeks seem to go by pretty fast. Since we've been through this once already, and not so long ago, it's easier to relax a little in the sense that I know what to expect. I don't feel like we need the birthing classes so there's more time to just enjoy the changes going on and enjoy Ava who's little personality is starting to really come out.
I have to say, this pregnancy has been much easier so far compared to the all-day nausea I had with Ava. I guess every pregnancy is different, but I feel pretty darn lucky this time around.
I will admit that this time around things are busier with Ava so the weeks seem to go by pretty fast. Since we've been through this once already, and not so long ago, it's easier to relax a little in the sense that I know what to expect. I don't feel like we need the birthing classes so there's more time to just enjoy the changes going on and enjoy Ava who's little personality is starting to really come out.
I have to say, this pregnancy has been much easier so far compared to the all-day nausea I had with Ava. I guess every pregnancy is different, but I feel pretty darn lucky this time around.


0 comments:
Post a Comment