Friday, April 27, 2007

16 Week OB Visit

This little peanut is stubborn...he/she would not open their legs today for the ultrasound. We tried and tried. Jasen and I were pretty bummed, but they told me to come back in two or three weeks and we'd try again.

Everything looks great though so that puts me at ease. The heartbeat was 140. In the ultrasound picture it looks like the baby is smiling! I'm measuring small and haven't gained a thing. I measured small with Ava and the doctor said that it's normal. I guess the pooch I do have is just my weight being redistributed.

Oddly enough, they had to prescribe me an inhaler. I hadn't had an asthma attack in 7-8 years and in the past two weeks I've had two for some reason...The good news is Dr. Gallaspy says the attacks themselves are harmless to the baby. The inhaler is just a precaution and if I had to use it, he says it would have no effect on the baby. I haven't had to use it yet and hope I don't have to.

0 comments: