Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sam I Am


Ava loves her Sam I am plush toy...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where on earth did you find a Sam I Am doll?!
This town is like living in a vacuum.
We can now add Wall Greens to our list of shopping places. That puts us up to 4 now!! We're moving on up in the world now.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you gotta move out of the sticks!!

Anonymous said...

She got it for Christmas from Jasen's Aunt Linda, but since you asked I checked the tag and although its an official Dr. Seuss toy it is "manufactured exclusivley for Kohl's Department Stores."

Anonymous said...

It's hard to remember why we live here sometimes...especially in the winter. That and as families get bigger it's harder to get away to visit, as the kids get older they become more involved in things that keep you close to home, like sports, and time just goes by so fast anymore. Money is always an issue, just when you think you can finally take that vacation, the house or car has a catastrophe that always, and I mean always, costs you damn near exactly what you saved. I think the universe is against me sometimes. I miss everyone so much. With a new baby to see soon, I'm definitely re-vamping my budget. Which state is half way between here and there? Maybe we should relocate someplace like that and be the meeting point for family reunions. In a perfect world I guess. I'm feeling all melancholy now. It's cold, snowy, gray and I haven't seen the sun in over a week. That damn groundhog better be right!