Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ava Reorganizes

Ava discovered she could climb into the bottom cabinet of the pantry...I figured since the only thing we usually keep down there is extra bottled water, extra baby bottles and plastic containers of baby food she wouldn't be harming herself or anything in the cabinet. She was just pulling stuff out on a daily basis but now she actually climbs into the cabinet.

Every evening while I get dinner ready she's trying to take stuff out or is trying to play in there. So I just let her and tell her to pick something good to eat. I can't always feed her what she ends up holding on to, but I think she has fun. And, there's really no point in keeping it organized because she's in there every day. I'd much rather have her in there then under the sink or something.

0 comments: