At the last minute (sort of) we decided to have some Christmas pictures done of Ava. They were running behind and Ava grew tired quickly but we got some adorable pictures. She recently started sticking her tongue out when she smiles so it was perfect for the pictures.

We were NOT HAPPY with the service we received and the experience turned into a 2.5 hour ordeal because no one knew what they doing, but Ava did her part just fine and because of their inability to do their job we received a hefty discount on the portraits, a free 10x13, a free 8x10 and a free CD of all the pictures they took so we have the copyright to them and can make as many copies as we want.
Sounds good, right? We got home with the CD and it was empty! I had to go back to get a new CD burned and received some coupons for our inconvenience...
Isn't Ava adorable!!!
Monday, December 04, 2006
Christmas Pictures
at 7:21 AM


3 comments:
So cute!
Where did you go? We had great experiences at the Sears here and an awful experience at the one in Hattiesburg. Their incompetence was unbelievable.
We went to Sears but it must've been a different one than you went to...There were at least 4 families with children behind us and all I could do after we were done was wish them good luck.
Ava is adorable!! I love her outfit.
I always hated having the boys pictures taken. We either got someone who didn't know what they were doing or someone who did, but was not good with kids and grumpy to boot! Good times. Now I stick with the school pics, or take my own.
Post a Comment