Ava is seven months old today!!
So much has been happening...crawling, first tooth coming in, holding her bottles, jabbering more and more and learning new consonant sounds each day, pulling herself up in her crib, standing and holding on to things (she'll hold your hands and walk or hold the edge of the couch and stand there smiling and jabbering away). And today was also Ava's last day for her antibiotic (thank you, thank you, thank you)!! Now let's just hope she's healthy for a while (a long while).
We're having so much fun! I just hope Ava's new chompers don't get in the way of nursing. I guess if she starts to try to bite (ouch!!!) while nursing I'll have to wean her off early and just give it to her in a bottle like day care gives it to her. I think weaning away from nursing will be harder on me than her though. I guess I didn't realize how attached I'd get to the bonding that nursing brings.
Saturday, December 30, 2006
7 Months
at 11:11 AM


1 comments:
Where does the time go? I miss you guys!! :(
Post a Comment