Sunday, November 05, 2006

Smashed Vespa

Jasen crashed the Vespa this afternoon (no he wasn't drinking and driving - just messing around). He's okay, just some nasty bumps and bruises on his legs but the Vespa can't be driven for awhile and I think Jasen has a false sense of what his legs are going to feel like tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!! I don't check the blog in awhile, and all hell breaks loose when I do! I hope Jasen is feeling better now, I bet he was pretty sore though. How is the vehicle situation without the Vespa?

Anonymous said...

We'll have the Vespa back soon, everything seems to be cosmetic damage, except for the key breaking off in the ignition...probably need a new ignition. Since we both work at the same place one car is no big deal until he has to stay late and I have to go get Ava, but he can always hitch a ride with someone if he had to.

Anonymous said...

I completely forgot you work in the same place! At least that helps some. Okay...I have to ask, the key broke off in the ignition how? What was Jasen doing?