I had my surgery yesterday and am officially gall bladderless (I doubt that's a word but I don't care). Everything went well and now I'm trying to take it easy and figure out ways to burp to expel the gas that's still lingering inside me (if that'll even work). Fun stuff. It's a little more painful than I was expecting and I haven't slept well but I'm sure by the weekend most of that'll pass.
Thanks to all for your warm thoughts and prayers and especially to Mom and Dad Lingle for all your help with Ava.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Gall Bladderless
at 8:44 AM


3 comments:
Jennifer Mae!! You didn't tell me a thing, you brat!
I'm glad it all went good...finally things can get back to normal for you. That's a good thing. I hope you're feeling better soon.
I know, I know...I just wanted to get it over with and tried not to make it a big deal out of it since I started having anxiety beforehand.
I'm still sore and getting a good nights sleep is a joke but the Doctor told Jasen my gallbladder was "in bad shape, FULL of stones," so it I'm glad its over with.
Well that's a good thing you had it removed as soon as possible then! I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself!
Post a Comment