Yesterday Jasen and I went on our first date since Ava's birth and Ava got to go to Grandma and Grandpa Lingle's all by herself for the first time. We realized it was the first movie we had been to in close to a year. We're still trying to figure out what the last movie before this one was... By the way, Little Miss Sunshine was funnier than I expected it to be.
Of course I thought of Ava several times during the movie and afterward I couldn't hold out so while we were sitting in the restaurant waiting to order Jasen called to check on her. She was fine of course and had eaten and fallen asleep. We were only gone maybe four hours including driving time and you'd have thought it was for the whole weekend or something. I couldn't wait to get to her, pick her up and love on her.
I know its good to get out and have a date night once in awhile but Ava is such a good baby it's not like we're pulling our hair out or anything so it was strange to go out without her. What the heck was life like before Ava?
Thanks again to Mom and Dad Lingle, from the looks of the video you took Ava had a great time!
Sunday, September 03, 2006
First Date
at 8:38 AM


0 comments:
Post a Comment