Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We're Back

Okay, after way too long without our computer we're back online! Our computer hard drive went to crap and we lost everything. Everything - including all our pictures of Ava. I had most of them saved to CD as a backup but there were some I didn't have a chance to back up and cried over losing. I just kept thinking I'll never get those moments back. The good news is we have many many moments ahead of us.

Here's some recent pictures...
We bought Ava a Bumbo chair. She's still a little too young for it since she can't hold her head up on her own but I had to try, plus she looked so cute.










Ava started to play with some toys and if anything is near her mouth she tries very hard to get it in there and munch on it. So far the learning worm's legs have fallen victim several times.

We thought Ava might like to people watch so we took her to the park over the weekend. It wasn't too busy when we went so Ava got to swing with daddy and I carefully took her down a small slide. She could've cared less but it was cute anyway.

0 comments: