Thursday, August 03, 2006

2 Month Check Up

Ava had her two month check up yesterday and had her immunization shots...They took forever to get to us so Ava was getting close to nap time and already getting a little fussy but she was still smiling at the dinosaur border on the wall. I'm glad I was there to comfort her, but as soon as I saw my baby cry in pain I couldn't hold back the tears. Only two or three tears fell from me though so I did better than I thought I would. It didn't last long and within a couple minutes she was back to her smiling self.

Ava is 11lbs. 3oz. and 23 inches long. She's just below the 50th percentile for weight which I'm told is average for her age and she's in the 75th percentile for her height which the pediatrician tells me is above average for her age.

Other than taking too long the appointment went well. We go back in 2 months.

0 comments: