Sunday, July 23, 2006

Weekend

Ava got to meet several relatives this weekend. Many were in town for services for Jasen's grandfather who recently passed away. I didn't have the camera with me to get pictures of Ava with her Great Aunts and Uncles but I remembered it the next day when Aunt Tara arrived.


Ava seemed very intrigued by her Aunt Tara and was full of smiles for her. Sunday, Tara, Avery, Airyn and Grandma and Grandpa Lingle came over to see Ava.

We attempted to take a picture of the three girls but as you can see I wasn't fast enough and Ava's head kept flopping over...

The girls found Jasen's helmets and just had to put them on...my favorite comments from Airyn were, "How do I breathe?!" and "Okay, we're going to outer space."

The girls wanted to check out Ava's room and of course everyone else spent their time with Ava.



0 comments: