Ava cat naps at daycare at least 3-4 times a day and the past few days when I've picked her up she was either asleep or getting ready to sleep. So I feel like I've barely spent any awake time with her. It bothers me but I don't think there's much I can do about it. I think the problem is she has trouble staying asleep at daycare so she's taking more small naps. On weekends she naps for longer periods during the day so she's able to go longer stretches in between naps and doesn't need as many. So far it hasn't caused a problem with her sleep during the night so I feel like if she needs to sleep when she gets home then we need to let her. Plus, its impossible to keep her awake anyway. I just wish her weekdays and weekends could be consistent. Going to bed so early doesn't give me much time with her since I'm back at work but I'm hoping its just because she's still young and we'll get past it. Maybe once she's able to sleep longer periods at daycare it will work itself out.
Lately when I put Ava down to nap Kaila wants to be near her...
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Cat Naps
at 8:08 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment