Saturday, April 29, 2006

Stroller Assembly

After making one of our larger purchases last week, the travel system, we set out to put it together this weekend. Everything was going well, we had it almost complete except for the tray that also housed the folding mechanism...After looking around the room and in the box we came to the conclusion that we were missing the one piece that allowed you to fold the stroller.

I proceeded to call the store and see what we needed to do and Jasen went for a ride on the Vespa. After being told I'd have to bring it back and exchange it I started to disassemble the stroller. I removed one piece and the rest wouldn't budge. After my attempt to put it back in the box "as is" failed, I started to wheel it out to the car...and of course out of the corner of my eye what do I see in plain sight on the floor next to the desk? The missing piece!

Jasen returned from his ride just as I was about to put the "missing piece" in place and we finished putting it together. Guess we weren't very thorough in our search. Oh well, at least we didn't make an unnecessary trip to Babies R Us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not envy all the assembly you guys are doing!