Jasen and I went to the beach this weekend...we were only actually on the beach maybe an hour and half, if that, but it was nice to get away for a little while, walk on the beach and just relax with each other. The water on my toes was freezing cold but of course all the little kids were loving it.
Potty breaks on the beach are a bit more challenging when you have to trudge through the sand, but it was good healthy exercise and there's no way I was going to limit my water intake when out in the sun.
One thing I've noticed more and more in the last couple weeks - complete strangers have comments about my belly. All good things so far, but in the most random places like when walking to wash my hands in the bathroom.
The little girl in pink was hilarious to watch. Every time she would go down to the water's edge she would run back up to her parents screaming at the top of her lungs. I think she thought the waves were chasing her.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Gulf of Mexico
at 7:57 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment