With a few additions over the last couple weeks, the nursery is near complete. We're very happy with the transformation. The pink in the shadow box shelves I made can easily be replaced if our daughter decides she hates pink and anything else pink in the room can either be easily changed or she'll outgrow it before she cares what pink is. I finally found a cute plush monkey but Jasen's creepy monkey still has a place in the room too. I left the "before" pictures for comparison.

I attached some googley eyes to the creepy monkey (he really needs a better name) but I'm not sure if we made it worse...
I either have to move the shelves above the crib or pull the crib out away from the wall, but this is a minor change compared to what we started with.




Monday, March 27, 2006
Nursery
at 7:03 AM


2 comments:
Love the Thank heaven for little girls sign.
Did I miss that sign? Maybe my pics are too small...anyway, I love the room!
I found the cutest, softest plush lamb that looks like the chair! If it's still there I'm going to get it for Ava. You won't believe how soft it is.
Post a Comment