Jasen and I started Childbirthing classes tonight. We decided to take the classes over a span of several weeks. This way we can take any information given in small doses and take what we want from the classes. I'll also have time to continue practicing different relaxation techniques. So far they remind me of how I feel after Yoga. There were six other couples there and we're all due within two weeks of each other - three girls on the way, two boys and one couple who is going to be surprised. Between the bean bag chair, relaxing music and practicing massage and relaxation techniques my body is at ease and I'm ready for bed...baby Lingle has her own plan. Ever since we stepped through the door for the class she's been on the move. I even started laughing during the class because it was as if she wanted to punch through my belly. She certainly made quite a show.
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Childbirthing Class
at 9:19 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment