Thursday, February 02, 2006

Week 23

I'm feeling like a human jungle gym and enjoying every minute of it. I think the baby is preparing for me for the many sleepless nights to come. A few times I've almost started laughing in the middle of a conversation because the baby is kicking so much and no one else even has a clue unless I say something.

Here's what's going on with our baby this week from WebMD:

Your baby is about 8 inches from crown to rump and weighs almost 1 pound. The body is becoming proportioned more like a newborn, but skin is still wrinkled because your baby still has more weight to gain. Lanugo hair on the body sometimes turns darker.

Mom-to-be:

Your round belly is definitely noticeable by now. You may still have aches in the small of your back. Lying down, massages and applying a heating pad or hot water bottle to the area can help.

0 comments: