I've been talking to the baby a lot lately, even in the car. From the outside looking in I guess I probably look a little schizophrenic as if I'm talking to myself. I don't care though. I think she's actually responding to my voice. Yesterday I was playing her some classical music and she was so reponsive I swear she must've been dancing around in there!
Here's what's happening with our baby from our friends at WebMD:
Your baby measures about 7.6 inches and weighs about 12.3 ounces. The muscles are getting stronger every week now, and the eyelids and eyebrows are developed. Your baby's acrobatics are pretty constant, and sinceshe responds to sound, rhythm and melody, you can try singing and talking to her. After she's born, the same sounds will soothe her.
And as for mom-to-be:
Your uterus is continuing to grow, but you're probably feeling pretty good -- no more morning sickness, and your abdomen isn't so large that it's getting in the way very much. You may still be getting leg and foot cramps, as well as mild swelling of ankles and feet.
No swelling yet, but I've been drinking plenty of water so maybe that's helping. I finally feel pregnant rather than just big and I'm loving it!
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Week 22
at 8:04 PM


0 comments:
Post a Comment