Jasen and I were going to dress up and hand out candy to the cute kids but I wasn't feeling well and had yet another migraine so that went out the window. We had decorated the outside of the house a little and several kids thought the grave with bloody hand sticking out of it was "cool." No one brave enough to grab the hand though. Overall we probably had less than 20 kids so it was kinda slow.
My favorite of the night was our last trick-or-treater. A little girl, maybe 3 years old, dressed as a ballerina. As I opened the door I heard the father ask, "What do you say?" The little girl says with all her might "Happy Halloween!" Her little pumpkin was overflowing with candy but I jammed some more in there. The father asks the girl, "Now what do you say?" To which she responds, "Happy Halloween!" The father tries again to which the ballerina responds "bye, bye." After much persuasion he finally gets the girl to say thank you. At that point my face hurt from smiling so big...I love little kids.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Halloween
at 6:06 AM


0 comments:
Post a Comment